Analysis and data recovery from file/data dump provided by the customer
Analysis and data recovery from file/data dump provided by the customer is a service offered to people who have already read memory from device eg. NAND, NOR, eMMC, EMCP, UFS and want to make her analysis. We support most file systems, ie. FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, ext2 / ext3 / ext4, YAFSS2, F2FS, JAFFS, TFAT, KFAT as well as most operating systems including Android, Windows Phone, iOS, Symbian, BlackBerry.
What is the analysis?
If you have already read memory content from device we are able to enable you to interpretations of data and recover them! You do not have send us the unit - you get individual access to our server where you will be able to load the reader contents and we will have the rest. We use the latest solutions available on the market (UFED 4PC, Rusolut VNR) to recover deleted data supplied by searching the device image which includes also Unallocated space.
What operating systems and file systems support?
We are able to recover data from approximately 90% of device models available on the market - both from memory to which there is no need to find the key XOR as well as those of the pattern (mainly applies to the memory of the USB drives and SD cards). The list of supported devices can find these operating systems and file systems as:
What kind of data we are able to recover?
On the phone: we draw everything possible! The Standard is the basic data as:
In the extended version, we are able to recover data deleted accidentally or intentionally (eg. Short messages deleted, deleted contacts or information about connections). Of course, we do not forget here about the data with popular instant messaging (FB, WU) or a history of logins transmitters BTS (so we know the "way" of the device). The full list of recovered data can be additionally (depending on model):
* Passwords that are in the phone (eg. To a WiFi network)
* History of visited Web sites in the list of Web bookmarks
* User accounts that were entered in the device at various portals
* incoming and outgoing calls
* List of the WiFi network to which also log data device
* User dictionaries
* The list of users of the device (the account) if the device allows you to create profiles
* For a list of installed applications and deleted applications
* Information about events supply (when the device was deliberately turned off for a specified period of time and when switched on again)
* Texts / Notes
* Databases, etc.
You might be also interested in the following products:
We offer discounts for high quantity/value orders. Please contact us if you are interested in wholesale purchase.
Product names used in this web site are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners.